STENNA Wall Coverings Warranty
We thank you for choosing STENNA wall coverings to beautify your home. We have diligently and thoughtfully selected this product and defined its installation process, so that you get the best possible performance.
Here is a quick overview of the performance warranty subject to certain conditions. However, for better understanding, please refer to the detailed description of the warranty.
- Do not change or modify the product in any way. Doing so may compromise the products structural integrity and will void the warranty.
- Installation instructions must be followed. Any diversions from the installations may risk property damage and will void the warranty.
In the unlikely event of STENNA Wall Coverings (“Wall Coverings”) peeling off from your wall surface, this warranty covers adhesion failure of STENNA wall covering, which means that when used correctly with the right surface preparation and following installation instructions using the recommended STENNA adhesive, we guarantee that the wall covering shall not peel off for a period of three years. For the sake of clarity, ‘adhesion failure’ shall be understood to mean lack of adhesion between wall surface and Wall Covering, post Adhesive application.
Extent of Warranty:
This warranty shall apply on:
- Minimum Purchase of 2 rolls of Wall Coverings, as required for a coverage of 100 square feet.
- All necessary directions for use have been adhered to.
Commencement and Duration:
- The warranty shall commence on the date the consumer register his warranty with the Company by filling details on website and furnishing all the purchase and personal details requested by the Company (“the Commencement Date”). In order for this warranty to be valid, the registration needs to be done within 15 (fifteen) days of purchase.
- The Company at its own discretion may appoint a person to inspect and validate the application of the Adhesive and Wall Coverings as per directions specified.
- The warranty shall be for a period of three (3) years from the Commencement Date on performance parameters mentioned earlier in conditions.
- Where any claim arises during the warranty period, the period will not start afresh after settlement of the claim.
This warranty shall only be applicable where
- Adhesive has been used on interior wall surfaces only.
- The customer has used the entire system as directed in the directions for use section/ instruction manual.
- This Warranty is to the effect of re-adhesion of the peeled off STENNA Wall Coverings within the warranty period and not the replacement of STENNA Wall Coverings. Replacement of STENNA Wall Coverings shall not be done under this warranty unless the Company is satisfied that re-adhesion of the peeled off wall coverings is impossible to be performed. In this regard the decision of the Company shall be final and binding.
- (i) On invocation of the Warranty and if the Company decides that STENNA Wall Coverings requires to be replaced, the Company’s liability will reduce over the warranty period according to the following scale:
- In the first 12 months after Commencement Date – 80% of Replacement Cost
- From month 13 to 24 after Commencement Date – 60% of Replacement Cost
- From month 25 to 36 after Commencement Date – 50% of Replacement Cost
(ii) The replacement cost shall be the cost of the Wall Covering and Adhesive required to set right the area of Adhesion Failure at the time of lodging of claim. No other components shall be covered under this warranty. The Customer will be liable for the balance costs, which are not Company’s obligations as indicated above. The maximum liability of Company if any, shall never exceed the limits as set out in a. and b. above.
(iii) The Company will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damages to the Customer. The Customer’s exclusive and sole remedy under this warranty shall be as mentioned here in this clause.
- Each of the STENNA wall coverings is produced for a limited period of time only. So it is likely that the exact colour or pattern that you have selected may not be available in the future. And in the unlikely case that any major repairs are required, we will try and help you with a new choice or one closest to your existing one.
- We recommend that you keep any material left over after installation safely, so that minor repairs can be done using this
The warranty will cover only manufacturing defects of Wall Covering and Adhesive and will not cover any defects arising out of factors out of control of the Company, including but not limited to:
- Adhesion Failure due to structural defects and damage of Wall Covering due to high abrasion of the surface with furniture, nails or other objects.
- High alkalinity, water leakage and seepage within the building structure and continuous dampness of the surface.
- Adhesive applied on a surface which is contaminated, improper application system followed, or inadequate curing time for adhesive film to form.
- Natural calamities such as earthquakes, cyclones.
- Failure or defects in the structure or previous coating.
- Acts of God.
- Abuse or negligence by the Customer.
- Causes other than defects in Adhesive and Wall Covering.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any act or omission on the part of the contractor/painter causing Wall Covering and/or Adhesive or the application of Wall Covering and/or Adhesive to be defective by any means.
- Damage owing to stain/dust/dirt etc.
- Damage caused by way of vermins/insects.
Claims and Repairs:
- Please lodge your claim at out website within 15 days of discovering any defect, damage or failure for your claim to be valid and to be processed.
- The consumer shall forthwith notify the Company of the claim providing full details thereof, and shall set out the basis on which it believes that the Company is liable in terms of the warranty. The Company reserves the right to carry out inspections of the Adhesive’s application process, in which the Adhesive is alleged to have failed and to perform any tests in respect thereof and may do so either itself or by means of any person nominated by it. Prior to such inspection or testing, the customer shall not be entitled to perform any repairs or to remove or tamper with any part of the Adhesive, or the Wall Covering.
- The Company shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the Adhesive and/or Wall Covering required for repairs is available as soon as possible at the place where the repairs are to be carried out, but does not assume liability for delay in this respect.
- The Company, upon the Customer invoking the Warranty, in its sole discretion shall be entitled to:
- Control/monitor re- application which is to be carried out in accordance with all its specifications and instructions and,
- Appoint a contractor and/or approve the contractor appointed by the customer.
- The Company, in its sole discretion shall decide the steps to be undertaken for the repair work. Further, if replacement of Wall Covering is required (to the extent of area where damage has occurred), and the appropriate pattern is unavailable, the Company may proceed with a pattern that most closely resembles the existing pattern, or the pattern that would be aesthetically most appropriate, or with a Wall Covering of equivalent cost, as the Company may deem fit.
- This warranty disclaims any liabilities, contracts, tort or otherwise including negligence and strict liability and the Company makes no warranty or merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose whatsoever for the Wall Covering and Adhesive. There are no warranties expressed or implied under law, which extend beyond the warranty set out herein.
- If any dispute arises between the Company and the customer, in respect of the above warranty, neither shall commence any court or arbitration proceedings relating to the dispute unless they have first complied through meditation.
- In case of any disputes, the same is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
- The facts and all matters concerning any dispute will be kept confidential by both the Customer and the Company at all times.
NOTE: STENNA warrants its products to be free of defects in workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of purchase. STENNA reserves the right to inspect the damaged product before having any obligation under this limited warranty. STENNA, at it’s option, shall repair or replace the defective unit covered by this warranty. STENNA is not responsible for damages caused by improper installation, maintenance or operation. Our warranty extends to products purchased only by the original purchaser. In case of false or fraudulent complaints, the costs of shipping for inspection are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
For warranty information please check www.stenna.in
For customer service concerns please call: 9971575710 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org